Bob’s Construction provides patio and entry door installation and replacements in southeastern Minnesota
Door Brands we carry: Simonton Doors, ProVia Doors and Anderson Doors.
When choosing a patio or entry door, quality is just as important as style. Bob’s Construction has a history of quality, performance, reliability with top notch customer satisfaction. We help you get the right doors for your home and back them with quality door installation.
Doors are typically one of the first features people notice of a house. Whether your door stands out with contrast or blends in to your home style, it is important to choose the right type of door to make sure that it is secure, matches your style and will last for years. Bob’s Construction knows what it takes to install a door and we stand by our 64 years of quality reputation in the Rochester Minnesota and Southeastern Minnesota area. We provide free estimates and also have financing options.
Just Call Bob’s at 507-288-8379 or 1-800-851-BOBS.
Your entry door needs to endure the rigors of everyday life and the weather. Our door brands are of the highest quality and matched with our door installation service, you will be extremely satisfied with your new door. Doors installed by Bob’s Construction are built to be energy efficient, beautiful and secure. Our exterior door brands will keep you cozy in the winter and cool in the summer. Every steel or fiberglass door is foam-filled with thermally efficient material and contains the best weather seals on the market, so you know they are built to last in the Minnesota weather. With quality door brands like Simonton Doors, ProVia Doors and Anderson Doors, we know what works in Rochester Minnesota.
A new sliding patio door is a great way to access your backyard or patio. A new sliding door, slides with ease and keeps the cold air out efficiently. Bob’s Construction provides many different styles that truly will match your home design.
- 1″ IGU glass systems offer energy efficient Warm Edge (standard) and Warm Edge+ (optional) for improved performance
- Custom-fit interlock system provide extra protection against air infiltration for enhanced energy performance
- Constructed of New Generation uiPVC vinyl for enduring beauty with fusion-welded panels for added strength and durability
- Our doors glide on over-sized tandem steel rollers and provide smooth and effortless operation
- A heavy-duty vinyl sill with a stainless steel roller guide delivers superior strength, resists frost and condensation
- Anti-take-out device in the head of every door makes it virtually impossible to remove the active panel even with the rollers in their lowest adjustment position providing comfort and peace of mind
- Patio doors come standard with a rugged locking system, for optimum security, choose our optional dual-point lock and/or our optional footbolt lock with vent latch position
- Optional Pet Resistant screen is seven times stronger than standard insect screening and offers excellent outward visibility, is made from vinyl-coated polyester and is not harmful to pets
- Optional Solar Blinds or Shades between the glass – Our Solar Blinds are available in Slide action or Pull Cord action for lift and tilt operation.
Have questions regarding patio doors or entry doors?
Give Bob’s Construction a call at 507-288-8379
Bob’s Construction has many examples from Anderson Doors, Simonton Doors and ProVia Doors in our showroom. We would love to answer any questions you have regarding your next home improvement project.