Bob’s Construction provides patio and entry door installation and replacements in southeastern Minnesota
Door Brands we carry: Simonton Doors, Waudena Millwork, Marvin and Anderson.
When choosing a patio or entry door, quality is just as important as style. Bob’s Construction has a history of quality, performance, reliability with top notch customer satisfaction. We help you get the right doors for your home and back them with quality door installation.
While it is important to choose a replacement window or siding or roofing or door brand with a history of quality, performance, reliability, and customer satisfaction – the brand itself is only as good as the installation of the product. The longevity of your windows or siding, or roofing, or doors will strongly depend on the quality of the installation. With Bob’s Construction, you can be assured it will always be done right the first time. The brands we carry have been chosen because of their time test history in Minnesota, but if you are in love with a specific replacement window, or siding, roofing, or door brand, Bob’s Construction can get it.
Your entry door needs to endure the rigors of everyday life and the weather. Our door brands are of the highest quality and matched with our door installation service, you will be extremely satisfied with your new door.
Sliding patio doors open your home wide without inviting unwanted cold, drafts or intruders. Designed to perform well season after season, year after year, our sliding patio doors provide the access, insulation and security you need. Configurations include two and three panel operating units as well as complementary side lites and transoms.
- 1″ IGU glass systems offer energy efficient Warm Edge (standard) and Warm Edge+ (optional) for improved performance
- Custom-fit interlock system provide extra protection against air infiltration for enhanced energy performance
- Constructed of New Generation uiPVC vinyl for enduring beauty with fusion-welded panels for added strength and durability
- Our doors glide on over-sized tandem steel rollers and provide smooth and effortless operation
- A heavy-duty vinyl sill with a stainless steel roller guide delivers superior strength, resists frost and condensation
- Anti-take-out device in the head of every door makes it virtually impossible to remove the active panel even with the rollers in their lowest adjustment position providing comfort and peace of mind
- Patio doors come standard with a rugged locking system, for optimum security, choose our optional dual-point lock and/or our optional footbolt lock with vent latch position
- Optional Pet Resistant screen is seven times stronger than standard insect screening and offers excellent outward visibility, is made from vinyl-coated polyester and is not harmful to pets
- Optional Solar Blinds or Shades between the glass – Our Solar Blinds are available in Slide action or Pull Cord action for lift and tilt operation.